How is earthwork cost calculated?
The earthwork cost is calculated by estimating the number of cubic meters of common material and rock which must be moved to construct the road. The earthwork production rate is calculated as the cubic meters per hour which can be excavated and placed divided by the number of cubic meters per km to be excavated.
What is the rate of earthwork excavation?
Example of Rate Analysis of Excavation in Earthwork
|1||Backhoe Excavator ( Per Day Excator 200 Cu.m.)||7000.00|
|B||Labour for Dressing|
|1||Mason For Leveling||700.00|
Is code for earth excavation?
4.13 No excavation or earthwork below the level of any foundation of building or structure shall be commenced or continued unless adequate steps are taken to prevent danger to any person employed, from collapse of the structure or fall of any part thereof.
How much does it cost to lay 1 km of road?
Currently, work is underway to build 6,500 km. Officials of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) estimate the average cost of building fourlane highways at Rs 8-9 crore per km and six-lane highways at around Rs 14 crore per km, inclusive of land costs.
How much does a road cost per foot?
Building a road costs $210 to $390 per linear foot, assuming a 30-foot width. One mile of road ranges from $1,110,000 to $2,060,000.
How is construction cost calculated?
Approximate cost on various work of material to complete the construction for 1000 ft 2
- Total Cost. = Builtup area × Approx cost per sq. ft. = 1000 × 1000. = 1000000.00 Rs. …
- Amount of Aggregate Required. = Builtup area × 0.608. = 1000 × 0.608. = 608.00 Ton. …
- Flooring. = Builtup area × 1.3. = 1000 × 1.3. = 1300.00 Sq.
How much excavation can be done in a day manually?
Based on my experience using manual labor to dig footers here in New Mexico in FIRM soil I’d estimate a 2-man crew (of hard-working immigrant workers) will dig about 150 l.f. per 10-day. So 20 man-hours / 150 l.f. 150 / 20 / = 7.5 man-hours per 50 l.f.; say 1 man, one 8-hour day can dig 1 cubic meter of footing.
How much JCB can excavate per hour?
The excavation capacity of the JCB ranges from 700 cu ft. to 1100 cu ft. per hour, depending upon the type of soil & bucket capacity.
How do you calculate backfill and excavation?
How to Calculate Backfill
- Calculate the volume of the space to be filled. …
- Calculate the cubic yardage of the same trench. …
- Next you might need to fill a round hole that is 10 feet in diameter and 5 feet deep. …
- Estimate the number of truckloads that will be required to fill these two holes with backfill.