What is the best concrete mixer from Culvers?
What is the best Concrete Mixer at Culver’s?
- Vanilla with Cookie Dough and Brownie Bites.
- Vanilla with Oreo and Andes Mints.
- Vanilla with Cookie Dough and Oreos.
How much is a concrete mixer at Culver’s?
Culver’s Menu Prices
|Concrete Mixers Short||Short||$3.09|
|Concrete Mixers Regular||Regular||$4.19|
|Concrete Mixers Tall||Tall||$4.99|
What are Culver’s concrete mixers made of?
Concrete Mixers are made with fresh vanilla or chocolate frozen custard and your choice of over 30 mix-ins.
How many ounces is a regular Culvers concrete mixer?
There are 810 calories in 1 serving (12.91 oz) of Culver’s Chocolate Concrete Mixer (Short).
Does Culvers have a secret menu?
Culver’s is a fast casual restaurant chain in the United States. So, Culver’s doesn’t have an official secret menu, but have any of you set up items at your stores.
What is the best thing to get at Culvers?
The Best and Worst Menu Items at Culver’s
- Best: Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- Worst: Original Chicken Tenders.
- Best: Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Chicken and Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Worst: Chicken Cashew with Grilled Chicken Salad.
- Best: Beef Pot Roast Sandwich.
- Worst: Grilled Reuben Melt Sandwich.
Is a concrete mixer a milkshake?
Culvers Concrete Mixer Flavors
Culver Concrete Mixers are similar to their shakes and malts, with the key difference being their thickness. These are almost a combination of a shake and a sundae, with a rich, creamy mixture of frozen custard and any number of toppings and mix-ins.
Why is Culvers so expensive?
Culver’s prices are usually more expensive than the industry’s average, and that’s partially because their food servings are larger. Culver’s offers a big variety of food, including ButterBurgers, chicken sandwiches and tenders, various sides, frozen custard, shakes, malts, and drinks.