The track must be extended to its full width of 51.18 inches to have a Compact Radius.
How wide is a Bobcat mini excavator?
Bobcat E10 Compact Excavator
With a retracted track width of 28 in., the ultra-compact Bobcat® E10 compact (mini) excavator accesses jobsites where exhausting hand labor is your only other option.
Can a mini digger fit through a door?
The 0.8 Ton Mini excavator is designed to be able to fit through a standard size doorway and can dig to depths of 1.64 metres. The machine has rubber tracks that are fitted with hydraulics to facilitate access to smaller areas and then reset to ensure a sturdy base for excavation.
How deep will a mini excavator dig?
A 4,000- to 6,000-pound mini excavator can dig a 10-foot-deep hole. Larger 10,000- to 12,000-pound mini excavators allow dig depths as deep as 14 feet.
What are the different sizes of Bobcat mini excavators?
- Bobcat E10 Compact Excavator. Weight: 2,593 lb.
- Bobcat E20 Compact Excavator. Weight: 4,306 lb.
- Bobcat E26 Compact Excavator. Weight: 6,489 lb.
- Bobcat E32 Compact Excavator. …
- Bobcat E35 (25 hp) Compact Excavator. …
- Bobcat E35 (33 hp) Compact Excavator. …
- Bobcat E42 Compact Excavator. …
- Bobcat E50 Compact Excavator.
How much clearance does a mini excavator need?
Dimensions:The Bobcat 324 is a compact rubber track mini excavator with a narrow width of just 38.6″ and 153.7″ in length, and has a height of 85.5″.
|Width to Outside of Tracks||3.2 ft in||980 mm|
|Ground Clearance||1.4 ft in||412 mm|
|Tail Swing Radius||3.5 ft in||1068 mm|
What is the best 1.5 ton mini digger?
Best Mini Excavators: The Top 5 for 2017
- Bobcat E32i 14 Compact. Weight: 7,183lbs. …
- The Caterpillar 301.5 Mini Hydraulic. Weight: 3,687lbs. …
- John Deere OG Compact. Weight: 10,560 pounds. …
- The Kubota Ultra-Compact K008-3. Weight: 2,200lbs. …
- Takeuchi TB216 Compact. Weight: 3,902 lbs.
Do I need a license to hire a mini digger?
Do I need a licence to use a mini digger? … If you are planning to drive an excavator of any size on public roads, a valid driving licence will be needed. However, on private worksites and access roads, no licence is necessary.