The 825i can top out at speeds of 44 mph with a carrying capacity of 1400 pounds, which is practically unheard of in the XUV class. Deere is really aiming for the outdoor enthusiast with this launch of the some of the most exciting Gator XUV’s they’ve ever produced.
What is the top speed of a John Deere Gator?
Full-Size Crossover Utility Vehicles Lineup
|XUV835M with HVAC Cab||HP 54 hp*||Top Speed 45+ mph|
|XUV835R with Deluxe Cab||HP 54 hp*||Top Speed 45+ mph|
|XUV865E||HP 23 hp*||Top Speed 32 mph|
|XUV865M||HP 23 hp*||Top Speed 32 mph|
How can I make my John Deere Gator faster?
How to Get More Power out of a John Deere Gator
- Put nonmethanol power additives in the fuel. …
- Use high octane fuel — 87 octane or higher is recommended. …
- Change the spark plugs. …
- Replace fuel filters and fuel lines on your Gator regularly.
How fast does a Gator UTV go?
The XUV835R’s top speed is listed as 45 mph but ours gamely pulled to 53 mph. It accelerated to 50 mph in 16.8 seconds on its way to a 22.7-second 52.2-mph quarter mile.
What is comparable to a John Deere Gator?
We hope this guide helped you see that when it comes to John Deere Gator vs. competition, Kubota is the clear winner. The Kubota X-series offers comfort, convenience, and power, all for a great price. This well-engineered, reliable utility vehicle will fulfill all your hauling and towing needs.
How much is a 2020 John Deere Gator?
2020 John Deere Gator XUV865M Specifications
|Model Type||Utility UTV|
|Dealers||John Deere Dealers|
How many hours does a gator last?
It has ~600 hrs on it. Oil, filter, air filter changed every 50 hours. Plugs changed every 100.
What can you do with a John Deere Gator?
5 Best Uses for the John Deere Gator
- Ridin’ Dirty. If you’re still a kid at heart, or maybe you have a kid of your own now, chances are you like to play outside and get a little dirty. …
- Bring in Big Game. …
- Lug & Drag Almost Anything. …
- Head to the River With Your Fishing Gear. …
- Add an Attachment and PLOW.