Most new John Deere combines are priced from $380,000 to $480,000, said Michael Cessna, a sales representative for the Arends-Hogan-Walker (AHW) dealership east of Urbana. With add-on features, farmers might be looking at $500,000 for a combine, “but you could get up to $600,000 real easy,” Cessna said.
How much does a 2021 John Deere combine cost?
2021 John Deere combines are priced Starting from $380,000 to $480,000.
What is the cost of a combine harvester?
Questions & Answers on Combine Harvester
|Power||Min Price||Max Price|
|30-50 HP||Rs 1800000/Piece||Rs 1900000/Piece|
|50-70 HP||Rs 850000/Piece||Rs 2140000/Piece|
What is the best combine on the market?
Best Powerful Combine Harvesters in 2020
- Claas Lexion 700 Series. All new 700 series Lexion combines feature all new engines Tier 4 final engines. …
- Deutz-Fahr C9000. Deutz-Fahr C9000. …
- John Deere S Series. John Deere S Series.
- New Holland CR10.90. New Holland CR10.90. …
- Case IH Axial-Flow 140 Series Combine.
Who builds the best combine?
Four combine manufacturers are the largest and most trusted in the industry, including John Deere, Massey Ferguson, Case IH and New Holland.
- John Deere. …
- Case International Harvester. …
- New Holland. …
- Massey Ferguson.
Which company harvester is best?
Top 10 harvesters list in India
- Shaktiman Paddy Master 3776.
- Kartar 4000.
- Dasmesh 9100 Maize.
- Preet 987.
- Ks Group Ks 9300 – Crop Master.
- John Deere W50 Grain Harvester.
- Mahindra Arjun 605.
- Kubota HARVESKING DC-68G-HK.