For mowing your yard and doing some work with a front-end loader, a tractor with 25 to 35 horsepower might be all you need.
Which tractor is best in 50 hp?
Tractors Under 50 HP List In India:
- Sonalika 35 DI Sikander. Sonalika 35 DI Sikander. …
- Mahindra 475 DI. Mahindra 475 DI is the second tractor that we added to this list. …
- Swaraj 744 FE. Swaraj 744 FE. …
- John Deere 5105. John Deere 5105. …
- New Holland 3230 TX Super. …
- Eicher 548. …
- Massey Ferguson 241 DI MAHA SHAKTI. …
- Farmtrac Atom 26.
How much can a 25 hp tractor lift?
The rule of thumb on pulled loads is the load should not exceed 1.5 times the amount of weight of the pulling vehicle. This means the 25 horsepower 1025R can handle a towed load of approximately 3,100 lbs and the 3025D can handle nearly 5,200 lbs.
Does horsepower matter in a tractor?
Since most requirements for small tractors depend on pto horsepower to do the work (mowing, tilling, post-hole digging, etc.), that number is very important. Don’t buy engine horsepower thinking you are buying pto or drawbar horsepower.
How much does a 100 hp tractor cost?
Larger tractors with about 100 hp, 4-wheel drive and a cab tend to run $50,000 to $75,000. Tractors with 100 to 150 hp usually cost anywhere from $75,000 to $150,000.
Which tractor is best in 40 hp?
Tractor Price List
|New Tractors in India||Tractor HP||New Tractor Price in India|
|Eicher 380||40 HP||₹5.60-5.80 lac*|
|Swaraj 735 FE||40 HP||₹5.50-5.85 lac*|
|Swaraj 855 FE||52 HP||₹7.10- 7.40 lac*|
|Massey Ferguson 1035 DI||36 HP||₹5.25-5.60 lac*|
What is the cheapest tractor to buy?
5 Cheapest Sub-Compact Tractors
- Yanmar SA221 (about $14,988)
- Kioti CK2510 (about $15,610)
- Massey Ferguson GC1700 (about $16,000)
- Steiner 450DX (about $18,758)
- LS Tractor MT225E (about $19,000)