|State||Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
What is the highest paid mechanic?
The highest paid mechanic specialty is the repair of aircraft. On average, aircraft mechanics earned $64,090 per year in 2019, according to the BLS.
Is it hard to be a forklift mechanic?
Becoming a successful forklift technician takes a lot of dedication, hard work and the willingness to keep learning every day. … After the PM tech has some training and 3-5 years experience, they become what we call a journeyman forklift tech, also known as a forklift field tech.
What does a forklift technician do?
A Forklift Mechanic is responsible for the servicing, maintenance and repair of forklifts. A Forklift Mechanic may also be a Heavy Equipment Mechanic. In this case, they could be responsible for the smooth running and maintenance of tractors, graders, cranes and bulldozers.
What is the highest paying forklift job?
Highest paying cities in United States for Forklift Operators
- Atlanta, GA. $17.28. per hour.
- Phoenix, AZ. $17.27. per hour.
- Dallas, TX. 1539 salaries reported. $16.44. per hour.
- Indianapolis, IN. 599 salaries reported. $15.89. per hour.
- Charlotte, NC. 1542 salaries reported. $15.67. per hour.
Can mechanics make 6 figures?
The median wage for an auto mechanic in the US is quite low unless you have credentials, own the shop, or work as a heavy equipment mechanic. The typical year is 2000 hours, so making 6 figures means earning $50 per hour, or about double the 90th percentile of mechanics wages.
How much do Bugatti mechanics make?
Also it’s $150,000 maintenance per year, and about $64,000 for insurance a year.
What tools does a forklift mechanic need?
5 Must-Have Tools for a Forklift Mechanic
- Camberjack. A camberjack makes changing load wheels a breeze. …
- Grease gun. Regular service of your forklift and accessories also entails greasing the load wheels, mast, and a host of other parts. …
- Chain Gauge. …
- Crimping tool. …
- Altimeter. …
- Talk to Accurate Forklift.
What is a forklift engineer?
Forklift truck engineers service and repair lift trucks.