Most Container masted forklifts are also 3 stage masts. They achieve lift heights of up to 4.7 meters in a standard forklift and up to 5.0 meters in a compact and some electric counterbalance units.
What is maximum fork height?
Maximum fork height is the distance from the ground to the lifting surface of the forks with the mast fully lifted. A common height is 188 inches or 15’8”. While many fork heights are available, this mast is about as high as you can have and still work in a typical semi-trailer.
How high does a quad mast forklift go?
All models include 48″ length forks, and longer forks are available upon request. This dual fuel forklift has a maximum lift capacity of 6,000 lbs. and a maximum lift height of 241”.
What are the 7 classes of forklifts?
HOW MANY CLASSES OF FORKLIFTS ARE THERE?
- Class I. Electric Motor Rider Trucks.
- Class II. Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Trucks.
- Class III. Electric Motor Hand or Hand/Rider Trucks.
- Class IV. Internal Combustion Engine Trucks. …
- Class V. Internal Combustion Engine Trucks. …
- Class VI. …
- Class VII.
What is the maximum weight a forklift can carry?
Forklift capacities range from about 3,000 lbs up to more than 70,000+ lbs. You can find the rated capacity of a forklift on its data plate. OSHA requires “only loads within the rated capacity of a truck shall be handled.” It’s easy to think the rated capacity is the same as maximum capacity, but it’s not that simple.
How is forklift capacity calculated?
A couple of simple calculations are all that’s necessary:
- Divide the load center as stated on the data plate by the actual load center (in the example above, that would be 24/36=. 6666).
- Multiply this result by the rated load capacity (4000X. 6666=2666.6).