It comes from Inc locked in the turtle mode. Hold the top two buttons down until the numbers on the info key turn to asterisks and flash. You then can switch in and out of the turtle mode by pressing the turtle button.
How do I reset my Toyota forklift?
Toyota forklift maintenance reset
- Press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds. A short beep should sound both at the beginning of the 2 seconds and after 2 seconds has passed. …
- Press button C within 10 seconds. …
- Within 10 seconds, press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds.
What is SPH on Toyota forklift?
Toyota offers a similar system on its Traigo 48 electric counterbalance trucks called Power Select Function which is designed to maximise productivity and efficiency. … The focus can be on operating hours (S), maximum performance (H) or a combination of working efficiency and operating hours (P) S-P-H”.
How do you turn off a forklift?
SHUT DOWN PROCEDURES – YOU MUST:
- Return your forklift to the proper area.
- Put the directional lever in neutral.
- Set the parking brake.
- Completely lower the forks.
- Put the mast in full vertical position.
- Turn off the forklift.
- Take the key and return it to its proper place.
How do you change the time on a Toyota forklift?
Begin by pressing the ‘Menu/Select’ knob, select ‘SETUP’, then select ‘GENERAL’, and select ‘Clock’ from the onscreen menu. On the following screen you can cycle through the hours and minutes, set minutes to 00, and also amend the 12- of 24-hour time format.
How can I make my Hyster forklift faster?
That particluar lift is electronic controlled so the only way to turn the speed up or down is to connect the Hyster scanner to the vehicle, put in the password ***** to override the ECU, then adjust the speed in the settings.