A reach truck is a smaller vehicle than the forklift, allowing it to remain much more nimble. … Reach trucks can usually handle a smaller capacity than a traditional counterbalance forklift. Besides working in narrow spaces, the other advantage of a reach truck is its maximum height.
How much does a reach truck cost?
Price Range: $29,000- $44,000.00 (for reach truck only). Add $5000 – $10,000 per battery, $2,000 – $4,000 per charger.
What is the difference between stacker and reach truck?
While both Reach Stackers and Reach Trucks are used for stacking and retrieval of palletised goods at various levels in a warehouse, in Reach Trucks the whole mast can be moved forward and backward with the load. … As compared to Stackers, Reach trucks enable the user to handle heavy loads at great heights.
What are 3 types of forklift trucks?
What are the different Forklift types?
- Class I: Electric Motor Rider Forklifts.
- Class II: Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Forklifts (Reach Trucks, Order Pickers)
- Class III: Electric Pallet Jacks, Stackers, and Tow Tractors.
- Class IV: Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Forklifts.
What are the 7 classes of forklifts?
HOW MANY CLASSES OF FORKLIFTS ARE THERE?
- Class I. Electric Motor Rider Trucks.
- Class II. Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Trucks.
- Class III. Electric Motor Hand or Hand/Rider Trucks.
- Class IV. Internal Combustion Engine Trucks. …
- Class V. Internal Combustion Engine Trucks. …
- Class VI. …
- Class VII.
How high can a reach truck reach?
The Raymond 7000 Series High Capacity Reach & Deep-Reach Trucks offer the highest lift heights in the industry, taking full pallets up to 542”—more than three feet higher than competitive models.